MW-150 Lightweight Wheelchair
Don’t let bulky wheels restrict your freedom: The MW-150 Lightweight Wheelchair has 2 quick release detachable large wheels and 4 small caster wheels for manoeuvring tight spaces or to travel light. Kindly read the descriptions below to find out why it is such a great wheelchair.
- Return Policy
This MW-150 Lightweight Wheelchair has many great features that makes it as the best manual wheelchair in the market.
- It is made of high grade aluminium alloy, so it is also more durable compared with traditional metal wheelchairs.
- Weighs only 14.5 kg (32 lb), and becomes 10 kg (22 lbs) after detached the 2 large rear wheels and footrest.
- The 2 detachable large wheels can be taken off by quick release function and operate as a transport chair with just 4 small caster wheels.
- It can be folded into a very compact size for easy travelling or fit into a small car trunk.
- Soft push handles with handbrakes for better caregiver control.
MW-150 makes life easier when the large rear wheels are taken off:
- Traveling on planes, trains and public transportation becomes light and easy. Basically any time when you need to move through narrow aisles and passage ways.
- Getting the wheelchair in and out of your own vehicle – detaching the large wheels and footrest lightens the load and saves space.
- Enter narrow bathrooms doors in public venues, hotels, or in your own home.
- Detachable backrest and seat cover enables easy cleaning. (While washing the seat and backrest cover, you still can use it as usual.)
- Footbrakes can be used when the rear wheels is taken off.
- Can be folded into a very compact size for easy travelling.
|Lightest Weight :||8kg (17.6 lbs) (Without footrests, large rear wheels & armrests)|
|Lightest Travel Weight :||12kg (26.4 lbs) (Detached large rear wheels)|
|Total Product Weight :||15 kg (33 lbs)|
|Max User Weight Capacity :||100kg (220 lbs)|
|Seat Width :||46cm (18″)|
|Seat Depth :||46cm (18″)|
|Seat Height :||46cm (18″)|
|Backrest Height :||42cm (16.5″)|
|Packing Size (L x W x H) :||71 x 32.5 x 68 cm (27.9″ x 12.8″ x 26.7″)|
|Open size (L x W x H) :||102 x 65.5 x 87cm (40.2″ x 25.8″ x 34.3″)|
|Folded Size (L x W x H) With Large Wheels||77.5 x 34.5 x 66cm (30.5″ x 13.6″ x 26″)|
|Folded Size (L x W x H) W/O Large Wheels||73 x 28 x 66cm (28.7″ x 11″ x 26″)|
|Tyre Type :||Solid PU Tyre|
|2 Large Rear Wheel Size :||22″|
|4 Small Wheel Size :||6″ (front) 5″ (back)|
|Seat cover :||Detachable|
|Arm Rest :||Raisable|
All our Manual Series wheelchairs come with 3 month global warranty and support services. Replacement parts can be easily swapped by users without technical knowledge. Should there be any problem, we will send you the spare parts by courrier doesn’t matter where you are and travel to, and a video guide will be provided too.
Should you think it is not suitable and would like to return it back to us. There are just a few important points for you to know:
- It is buyer’s responsibility to notify us within 10 days from the arrival date.
- The return product should be in perfect new
condition. Buyer should be responsible for any damages or scratches during the trial period.
- Buyer must pack the return product exactly the same way as per received to ensure no scratches or damage during shipment.
- We will arrange the pick up from you but you need to be available based on the agreed pick up time.
- Upon checking the item in good condition after arrival at our logistic warehouse, we will process the refund within 48 hours.
- There will be a 15% re-stocking fee to cover the international shipping (2 ways) and admin charges.